We say thank you so often that sometimes it starts to lose its meaning which is one reason why Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It’s a day to pause a reflect on the many things in our lives we have to be grateful for. Here are a few things that spring to mind:
- We live in a wealthy country full of blessings like running water and electricity right in our homes. It’s a modern miracle when you think about it.
- We have more food than we need which is why I should probably head out and go for a hike.
- A warm place to sleep.
- A wonderful husband who, along with our 3 wonder dogs, makes for a loving family and happy home.
- I’m lucky to have a supportive, caring, and happy extended family.
- My friends are as sweet as can be and oh, so much fun. They are high achievers and very accomplished people and busy solving the world’s problems but I know if I called on them that they’d step up.
- I’m thankful for those service providers that make my life easier and healthier.
- I’m thankful for good food and a warm cup of tea.
- And, I’m thankful for you, my dear readers.
My heart is full of thanks and giving.